Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2017 12:14:29 AM EDT
HansETX Thermal Predator Hunts

Great hog hunting thermal videos from the Wild Hog Capital of Texas..  I literally shoot them from my back door, sometimes as close as 20 feet away.  How many of you like to sneak up close and stalk hogs through the woods at night?...
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 12:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
How is wild hog meat...and can you get bacon and fat back out of it? That's all I want to know.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Wild hog meat is good depending on the time of year.  In the summertime they tend to be a little wormy..  The smaller ones are better for eating.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How is wild hog meat...and can you get bacon and fat back out of it? That's all I want to know.
View Quote
Good to eat....no on bacon and fatback. Not enough fat.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#6]
nm....
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Why do youtubers think they need to add sucky music to videos?
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 8:55:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I hear ya... I'm from Texas and really only listen to Texas country music but I try to switch it up sometimes because I know that alot of people don't care for Texas music, even if you are from here.  I appreciate you watching though.  Best Wishes from East Texas!
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top