Site Notices
Hogs in the yard (Page 12 of 12)
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pasquale91:
Happy to report we've not seen much while recovering from surgery. One lone boar comes now and then.
We're 7 weeks post-op and she's just started therapy. Will still be April till she can shoot again more than likely.
Hoping things stay quiet till then.

Happy New Year's!
View Quote

You too! I'm hoping for y'all to have a quick recovery. It's been nice here but the weather is fixing to change tonight. go from 65 degrees down to 15 degrees. It's a nice 56 degrees right now and falling.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Same here, down to 20 for us for the next few days.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Still nothing in the pig department to report.
On the other hand, what round for beaver?
Dude is tearing up my pond levee and eating all my cypress trees.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pasquale91:
Still nothing in the pig department to report.
On the other hand, what round for beaver?
Dude is tearing up my pond levee and eating all my cypress trees.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/202842/received_614788202944927_jpeg-2251553.JPG
View Quote

Whatever you have with that your not scared of a ricochet. 12ga with Steel BB’s work well. I like the.223 with 52gr speer hollow points. Or the .22-250 with same bullet. Those big open hollow points blow up really well. But snares also work really well.
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Hogs in the yard (Page 12 of 12)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top