Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2014 9:37:57 AM EDT
A few of y'all might remember my black bear hunt I went on last year in western WY. I teamed up with Kyle Lamb and my buddy Tristan and were lead by Rob Wiley of Non typical outfitters and the three of us killed the 3 largest bears in WY that year, however because Kyle is a licensed outfitter he did not qualify for the 3rd place award, but 1st went to my buddy and I took second place for 2013 Black bears.

Any ways I just got the Mount and base shipped to me last week from the out fitter and I must say it's stunning and the taxidermist did a top notch job and did the Animal justice. Here are a few pics.

This is with the rifle i used to take him
The bears head is massive, with a decked out opscore helmet and dual Sentinel NVG's the head is twice it's width easy
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Super awesome, great mount & man cave.

Can you please attach the original story link to this thread?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1513569_VTAC_Bear_Hunt.html
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice bear..beautiful color phase...and a great mount.....I hope I get to harvest a nice blacky one of these years....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top