Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2013 11:12:21 AM EDT
Working on me and the the Old Man's next destination hunt.  We are both interested in red stag and I just googled a bunch of different places and it seems like it would be a good time and most hunts are like 5 or 6 days.  

Anyone have any first hand experience or advice on Argentinian red stag and what guide service you used?

Looking for free range animals, moderate accommodations (doesn't need to be 4 star, and we don't mind roughing it for a good animal), 6k per person would be our max I think.  Also wouldn't mind a shot at a boar or some wing shooting if we tag out early.
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#1]
i have corresponded with this guy for a year or two

He seems to have a good rep on accuratereloading.com

I am planning a dove trip with some friends, likely 2014.  Not enough time in 2013.

Link Posted: 9/2/2013 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks man, I will give it a look. I have been talking to a few others but I have not really gotten a good feel from any of the agents that I have talked to so far.
Link Posted: 9/14/2013 11:09:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USMC6177] [#4]
Not getting a warm and fuzzy on free range Red Stag.  Every thing seems to be high fence.  Might end up going to Kyrgyzstan for Ibex, our taxidermist has been and is going back next September and said it was a good hunt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top