Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2017 8:29:53 AM EDT
Any info, outfitters, guides, suggestions...would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 8:41:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not but my dad just booked this place for next year for him, my brother and I. My uncle has been to this place and has nothing but good things to say about I. It's going to be a long wait.

https://www.flyways.com/the-lodges/los-chanares
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been several times but not in the last decade. We booked through The Details Co.

They always did a good job and things always went smoothly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Not to hunt, but I've been there. A beautiful place to explore.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 10:22:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quite a number of our guests in Costa Rica have.

I can absolutely recommend George Beckwith at Down East Guide Service.

I deal with George all the time (he books 20-30 guests per year for tarpon) and have seen his marlin operation on the Pacific side of CR.

He and his wife Anna are top-notch.  Now bear in mind that I deal with a lot of brokers.  Some I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire.  Some (seems like most!) make the booking, take the money and expect me to do their work for them.  Others take care of their clients from first contact right through to the client getting home - and that's damn rare.  That's George.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Twice with Maers and Goldman at La Volanta Lodge.  They are regular donors to NWTF banquets and that's where I bought both hunts.  It's a must do trip for a wingshooter.  Can't properly describe it in text.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top