Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2017 11:30:16 AM EDT
I've seen a few on my property and they haven't all been the same size or color.

I definitely saw a Red Fox this morning. Last night, in the same crossing, i saw TWO larger canine like animals. Looked more Grey.

Add the Raccoon, opossum, skunk, and the hawk sitting on top of my coop this morning and i have some predators around.

Do all three co-inhabitate the same area?   I would think they'd have their own territory.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 1:19:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought that it was spelt, Redd Foxx
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Generally if you have yotes they'll run off or kill any foxes, but reds and greys will inhabit the same areas to a certain extent.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a pair of foxes that are huge.  Dingy reddish/grey  color.
Had them around my place for a few years now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a pair of foxes that are huge.  Dingy reddish/grey  color.
Had them around my place for a few years now.
View Quote
Maybe we have some mixed our way.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 6:51:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Maybe we have some mixed our way.
View Quote
the kits were all bright red like normal red foxes. And every other fox I've seen is red and alot smaller.  
So I dunno.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:50:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Set up a game camera.

I have 3 sets that visit my back yard. Th grey foxes are smallest the reds are slightly bigger and the coyotes are the biggest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top