Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
APRS station is up for messaging
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 1:26:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just a heads up.  My android phone updated and now APRSdroid keeps crashing.
Checked at the play store and apparently a known problem that is not being addressed.  I have an older phone at home. Gonna see if it will still run on that.
Just fyi.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/429939/aprsdroid_reviews_JPG-1300508.JPG
View Quote
Google changed how the map software works (or stopped supporting the protocol that aprsdroid was using?) It doesn't crash until you load the map, so if you uninstall and reinstall it should work as long as you don't hit map.

There is a workaround osm version available, but I haven't figured out how to convert my osm map files to work with it yet.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 5:24:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Google changed how the map software works (or stopped supporting the protocol that aprsdroid was using?) It doesn't crash until you load the map, so if you uninstall and reinstall it should work as long as you don't hit map.

There is a workaround osm version available, but I haven't figured out how to convert my osm map files to work with it yet.
View Quote
I got a new android phone last week and it updated about 4 times in a row.   APRSdroid v1.5.0 doesn't crash for me.   Of course I also can't tell if it actually works because there are no digipeaters nearby and looking at aprs.fi, damn few people transmitting APRS around here at all, so I also don't get any simplex signals.  Or at least haven't yet.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
From the other aprs thread;

Pinpoint aprs didn't work offline for me. It may be a setting issue, or the operator, but I connected it to the radio but it wouldn't display packets, even though the radio was receiving them.

ETA: Yep, operator error. I used the wrong cable to connect to the radio.
View Quote
Tested the program with the correct cable today and it worked like a champ. Took a while as beacons were populating on the offline map, but this may well work for my purposes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 8:49:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Revisiting...

Here is a screenshot of my AO. The county is pretty much covered with a little bit of the far North and South on the fringes of our local gear. I'm near confident that 2 more stations could fill in those gaps. And by adding no less than 4 we would saturate the area.  Coverage shows 4 Digipeaters/Igates most at no more than 30' AGL.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#6]
@SCWolverine did you end up coming up with a solution to map ARPS from the TM-D710GA other than old defunct tablet? I'd really to be able to do this without cell/data coverage in the boonies. Use case would be for emergencies when hunting or offroading in remote areas.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 6:19:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@SCWolverine did you end up coming up with a solution to map ARPS from the TM-D710GA other than old defunct tablet? I'd really to be able to do this without cell/data coverage in the boonies. Use case would be for emergencies when hunting or offroading in remote areas.
View Quote

Define emergency.  If emergency means "we need an out, soon, or someone is going to die" then something like a PLB or SPOT is a much better bet.

But, aside from that, any radio that will output NMEA sentences (which the 710, FT3Dr, and some others) do, any chartplotter or gps app should be able to read.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I've never owned a 710. I did use the Mobilinkd with the Tablet, but sold both of the 71a at Christmas.
I now use the FTM400XDR mobile (it has a powerful GPS that I've yet to explore)

In my shack I'm using YAAC with good effect with messaging and the map (Alinco VHF and Kantronics  TNC.).

I'm an appliance operator with a small $ budget and even less time to experiment ??. Plug and Play suits me the best!

I've seen where some are using a Pi to digipeat and show maps, but the Pi screen and case are almost $100 themselves?
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is an interesting read about a man trying to setup tracking via aprs on a space  balloon.  He discusses what he learned and how complex sending an aprs message actually is.

https://hugosprojects.wordpress.com/2014/03/15/implementing-aprs/
View Quote

Haha, OK, I just skimmed through it, but this guy is over his head. He is manually creating raw packets, with no knowledge of even AX.25 in the first place. About 10 years ago I wrote a minimal AX.25 and APRS stack and radio modem for sound card interface in C#. I had no problem implementing it all from specs, but this is definitely not for a n00b. He should have just used a ready made APRS solution like the ArgentData OpenTracker. Very easy send/receive text over serial and it handles the rest *if* you want manual control ove the packets, but otherwise it can automatically ping location and the values of several onboard sensors (I think 4 analog and 1 digital input).

Sorry, I'm just laughing at how he complains about "non printable characters" in a binary packet format. I may be biased as I've previously coded other raw packet level TCP stuff including a custom DNS server that used to serve trillions of requests/day for millions of domain names back in the day for a domain name registrar.

Link Posted: 4/1/2020 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Define emergency.  If emergency means "we need an out, soon, or someone is going to die" then something like a PLB or SPOT is a much better bet.

But, aside from that, any radio that will output NMEA sentences (which the 710, FT3Dr, and some others) do, any chartplotter or gps app should be able to read.
View Quote

Emergency would be a breakdown or some non life threatening event, but I still need to transmit a signal which contains a request and my location.

I dont know what your second sentence means .

As a noob, APRS seems to be of little utility unless I can plot them on a screen from my mobile (my only APRS capable radio). I have all of this neat GPS data, and no real way to use it other than calling a repeater and giving someone my coordinates over voice. All of the accessible APRS systems like APRSDroid are reliant on internet and wont work out in the sticks. Its my fault for not doing more research prior to purchase, but I had hopes that my TM-710DG could serve double duty as a GPS overlaid map with a tablet of some kind. If I need a separate GPS reciever, I may as well just buy a Garmin and forget the GPS onboard the radio.

Am I totally off base? I'm still very new to all this so go easy on me. Maybe I'm just confused about APRS in general. I know it can be used for multiple different things.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Emergency would be a breakdown or some non life threatening event, but I still need to transmit a signal which contains a request and my location.

As a noob, APRS seems to be of little utility unless I can plot them on a screen from my mobile (my only APRS capable radio). I have all of this neat GPS data, and no real way to use it other than calling a repeater and giving someone my coordinates over voice. All of the accessible APRS systems like APRSDroid are reliant on internet and wont work out in the sticks. Its my fault for not doing more research prior to purchase, but I had hopes that my TM-710DG could serve double duty as a GPS overlaid map with a tablet of some kind. If I need a separate GPS reciever, I may as well just buy a Garmin and forget the GPS onboard the radio.

Am I totally off base? I'm still very new to all this so go easy on me. Maybe I'm just confused about APRS in general. I know it can be used for multiple different things.
View Quote

Ehh...  my fault for mixing things up.  

NMEA is the standard protocol / structure used for GPS / chartplotters / etc to communicate information between each other.  Think of a fancy bass boat that has multiple sonar / chartplotters / screens, etc.  They can all network together and send / receive information (in the form of NMEA 'sentences') to share information betwixt themselves.  An offshore boat might include radar data, displayable on both a cockpit screen, helm, and so on.

APRS is a protocol unto itself.  So how do we 'translate' incoming APRS data to a structure by which other devices (such as a chartplotter) to understand that data in order to display it on the screen?

Fortunately, it's already been done for us.  The d710, FT3dr, and presumably some other radios have this built in.  They can receive incoming over the air APRS data, then translate and output over a serial port as NMEA sentences.  On the prior page i have a post with a link to a now discontinued product that does exactly that with the d710, though in its' case they'd extended the 'standard' NMEA data for additional functionality.

You can experiment by downloading OpenCPN (which is a free open source Marine based chartplotting app).  Figure out how to get the serial out from your radio into your computer, configure OpenCPN to 'read' this via a serial port, and....  voila!  Maybe.  Possibly.  

If that works as a proof of concept, you could then explore using a Lowrance chartplotter such as this.  Usually people think of Lowrance in the Marine context, but they sell 'baja' models for land use.  The only question is the physical connection between the radio and the chartplotter.

I've been thinking about this for a while and this thread (and others) have piqued my interest.  I may dig out my raspberry pi with OpenVPN, FT3dr, and see what i can come up with.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm interested in this as well.  My 710G can do nearly everything APRS as a single unit, it's got GPS and sends/receives packets.  All it needs is to be able to display the itself and incoming data points on a map.

Something simple to push NMEA data out to a tablet would be awesome.  From the googling I've done it seems like most people use their tablet as the GPS and piggyback the screen in with the tablet's GPS and a TNC to the radio.  Is there a way to make the radio do all the work and make the tablet a receive only part of the system?
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I just figured out how to fix the map tile server configuration in APRSIS32.
View Quote

@TNC

Do share.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 11:13:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Success!

FT3dr connected via to laptop via yaesu SCU-19 cable (which is just USB to serial).

FT3Dr set to output waypoint data on its' com port.

OpenCPN configured to listen to incoming NMEA sentences on COM3.

It's not very exciting because i didn't configure OpenCPN with on-land maps.  And my HT isn't receiving any other APRS messages from anywhere other than my other HT.  

But it works!  Proof of concept is proofing of concepting!
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:55:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Aprsdroid doesn't require internet, for what it's worth. Download the OSM version and offline map tiles, then you're set.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Success!

FT3dr connected via to laptop via yaesu SCU-19 cable (which is just USB to serial).

FT3Dr set to output waypoint data on its' com port.

OpenCPN configured to listen to incoming NMEA sentences on COM3.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20677/Unknown-1346264.png

It's not very exciting because i didn't configure OpenCPN with on-land maps.  And my HT isn't receiving any other APRS messages from anywhere other than my other HT.  

But it works!  Proof of concept is proofing of concepting!
View Quote

Could you start another thread so this doesn't get lost way down here? *Potential Podcast material!
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Could you start another thread so this doesn't get lost way down here? *Potential Podcast material!

View Quote

Sure.  But, i'm trying to come up with something a bit more slick.

Potentially, connecting to an actual boat chartplotter as well.

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Nice, this is the sort of 'thing' many are looking for in the APRS field that prompted my request.  take good notes :)
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nice, this is the sort of 'thing' many are looking for in the APRS field that prompted my request.  take good notes :)
View Quote

Another option is the Windows APRSIS32 app.

At first blush it appears to require internet connectivity.  But it doesn't except for the initial map tile download.

By default it will purge old map tiles.  But you can turn this off, via configure menu -> maps -> uncheck purger enabled.  And then dig into the actual map source and check settings there.

I have a cheapie baofeng hooked to my MS Surface via one of their kenwood to TRRS audio adapter cables.  Running AGWPE.  Piped to APRSIS32.  

It seems to be working OK for reading incoming APRS packets.  It's very sensitive to audio levels, though.  And kind of a PITA to get working just right.

I assume with something like the signalink it will work much better.  However, now we're adding extra boxes and complexity and expense where i really think there doesn't need to be.

Next step with it is to use an SDR dongle and see if the same thing can be accomplished.

What i don't know (and perhaps others reading this thread might) is if a cheapy SDR dongle is a better receiver than something like an FT3dr.  Or Baofeng.  And what about a mid-range SDR like a $100 airspy?
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Send APRS Position Off Grid with JS8Call | OH8STN Ham Radio
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Grr...  i wanted very much to like that video but i just couldn't do it.  Dude needs to clear his throat.  And talk faster.  And not dwell on off-topic stuff like how he powered his rig with a solar array.  Is he getting sponsored for product placement???

If that is you....  no offense?  
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#22]
I just installed YAAC (Yet Another ARPS Client) on Linux, using an OpenTracker USB in KISS mode. Very cool so far! Unfortunately, my cable is set up for my Alinco right now, and the battery is toast so I can't transmit. It appears that every other HT I have has opposite connections for speaker/mic (3.5 vs 2.5 mm) so I guess it's time to make another cable.

https://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Grr...  i wanted very much to like that video but i just couldn't do it.  Dude needs to clear his throat.  And talk faster.  And not dwell on off-topic stuff like how he powered his rig with a solar array.  Is he getting sponsored for product placement???

If that is you....  no offense?  
View Quote

not me but a friend.  He's not from 'around here' so that may explain with the voice.  Prolly not for prod placement, but mentioning what you like/use and sponsors is usually regarded as an accepted practice.  In my latest Cale360 podcast I shilled for MTC just because they are awesome peeps and had a great price on the rig I discussed.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I got YAAC going on my Mac.  But using AGWPE as the packet mod/demod on my Windows laptop which still has the baofeng hooked to the headset jack.

It's working.  Audio stuff is still finicky but that's not the fault of the software.  A beacon transmitted from my HT shows up in YAAC (through RF).  A message sent from YAAC shows up on my handheld.

And YAAC downloads and caches map data.  So, looks like this is another way to get it done.

Link Posted: 4/2/2020 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#25]
YAAC is working great for me at home! @gcw will be by soon to say 'told ya'.
that said, I need to learn more about the messaging and application of that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Setup a digipeater last night in about an hour using:

-RPi 3B (non+)
-USB soundcard dongle
-XGGComms.com yaesu audio cable
-direwolf
-yaac
-FT7900

It currently receives only but I have a Signalink coming for ptt input.  I've looked at doing this for years but was intimidated with all the programs.  Turns out it was stupid easy to do.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 9:27:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Please forgive the silly noob questions but rather than make a new thread this might be the right place to ask?

I have an ICOM 2300H, as well as UV5Rs. I am a licensed tech. I have an iPhone and a laptop.

I have been using the APRS website http://aprs.mennolink.org off and on to try to look at 2M propagation but there is almost zero traffic near me, even though I live right on I 95 it seems either no packets escape my zone OR nobody is driving through this area sending them. I don’t hear anything on the APRS frequency when I leave it on for hours at a time.

Am I able to use one of my radios - preferably the Icom mobile-  and my phone or my laptop to send an APRS packet out over the air occasionally as a way to update the propagation maps for my area?
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've seen where some are using a Pi to digipeat and show maps, but the Pi screen and case are almost $100 themselves?
View Quote

No need. Raspbian comes with VNC Server.  All you need to do is install VNC Viewer on your computer/phone/tablet and you can control and view the RPi from that device.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm interested in this as well.  My 710G can do nearly everything APRS as a single unit, it's got GPS and sends/receives packets.  All it needs is to be able to display the itself and incoming data points on a map.

Something simple to push NMEA data out to a tablet would be awesome.  From the googling I've done it seems like most people use their tablet as the GPS and piggyback the screen in with the tablet's GPS and a TNC to the radio.  Is there a way to make the radio do all the work and make the tablet a receive only part of the system?
View Quote

D710G here as well. I bought it assuming this would be easy

Very cool to hear people are making progress!
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#30]
I've been using my TNCs more for packet/flexnet than APRS.  I do have an OpenTracker USB that I can use for portable use, and I got a neat little setup consisting of an AEA PK-12, power supply, and small data radio all velcro'ed together.  I have to find the GPS that went with it, but it just needs an antenna, and 12v and it's complete.  I've had less than stellar results using just a 5W radio with a 1/4 wave mag mount on the roof when using it for bike races and triathlons.  I think I'm going to need 10-20w to get me to a digipeater or gateway.

On a side note, I'm tempted to get one of these to see if I can figure out the pinouts.  I wonder if it transmits standard data at 4800 baud.
Ebay GPS Receiver
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No need. Raspbian comes with VNC Server.  All you need to do is install VNC Viewer on your computer/phone/tablet and you can control and view the RPi from that device.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found some posts on reddit that indicate all it takes is a cable from the COM port on the radio to the input of a tablet.  The TNC in the radio can output the packets and the tablet can read them with APRSDroid or APRSIS32.

I'm looking now for an 8 pin mini-DIN to USB adapter to try it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I found some posts on reddit that indicate all it takes is a cable from the COM port on the radio to the input of a tablet.  The TNC in the radio can output the packets and the tablet can read them with APRSDroid or APRSIS32.

I'm looking now for an 8 pin mini-DIN to USB adapter to try it.
View Quote

In the case of a Kenwood d710 this is (apparently) true.  If you haven't, read through the advanced manual for the D710 (even if you don't have one) it goes quite in depth on APRS, how it works, etc.

https://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/pdf/TM-D710A_E_GA_GE_IDM.pdf
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#34]
OK - who has direwolf (or other software) up and going as a two way igate and is willing to experiment a little?

I would like to experiment what happens with igated group messages (multiple recipients) and associated acks.  Unless someone already knows?

On the radio side it's fairly simple, just add the group to your APRS group menu.  On the igate side you'll need to configure your filters to pass the group traffic to RF.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#35]
@SDSG

I found this page talking about configuring the D710 with APRSDroid.  It looks like there are a few different ways to do it.  If I'm reading this correctly the radio can output GPS through the 2.5mm jack or the faceplate COM port.

https://github.com/ge0rg/aprsdroid/wiki/Kenwood-D7x0
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:22:48 PM EDT
[#36]
I've been running direwolf on a spare laptop, connected to an HT for a few days as a very low power digipeater / igate.  

Holy cow...  There are folks that bulletin all sorts of stuff on APRS.  I suspect most folks running TX igates filter most of them out - as otherwise you'd be inundated with...  junk.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 12:35:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I've been running direwolf on a spare laptop, connected to an HT for a few days as a very low power digipeater / igate.  

Holy cow...  There are folks that bulletin all sorts of stuff on APRS.  I suspect most folks running TX igates filter most of them out - as otherwise you'd be inundated with...  junk.
View Quote

Yuuup. In my area .39 has close to 80% channel occupancy, and it's mostly bulletins and telemetry. There's a digipeater here that's sending battery voltage and temperature telemetry every 20-30 seconds.

I moved my fun stuff to UHF, and only send a single packet every 3 hours, and have NOGATE set so it's not getting dumped onto aprs.fi etc.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Finally got digipeted by the ISS in the most difficult and cheapest way possible. Baofeng, tape measure, aprsdroid, afsk via audio cable, and handheld aiming

Not very reliable, but fun anyway

Link Posted: 5/6/2020 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#39]
I've been wanting to update the station at my folks house (currently Mobilink'd TNC1 with Kenwood TM707g) and after some thought I decided to try the previously mentioned MicroSat PLXDigi - APRS Digipeater

I don't need anything at their house more than a true digipeater hence the reason for skipping the ArgentData unit.  This unit comes in at about $85 with the necessary cable.  It is programmable with a PC and will operate stand alone when mated to a VHF radio.  In essence it's a TNC that is maybe easier to program and isn't 30+ years old or $150 to buy new.

This is primarily a test for future stations as the network grows.  I'll be paring with an old ADI (Kenwood Clone) VHF rig (I hope to upgrade the antenna as well).  I also bought a HT cable to test that way too.  While I'm still Very interested in the ArgentData Tracker IV, this option fits my quarantine budget requirements better.  

No idea when I'll see it from Poland, but will report back asap.  I'm thinking this could be a low-cost entry for additional stations to complete the network where no User Interface is needed, just a "fill-in" station.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#40]
I've got a UV25X2 coming in for possible use as a APRS transmitter.  It has a TRRS port but apparently it's wired up in a non standard way.  It would be easy to hook up my APRS DROID  and use the radio for this purpose but I need a custom TRRS cable made.  Does anyone know anyone who does custom cable builds?
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Ham Made Parts on eBay does custom cables
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By SCWolverine:
Ham Made Parts on eBay does custom cables
View Quote

Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By StealthCRF:
Finally got digipeted by the ISS in the most difficult and cheapest way possible. Baofeng, tape measure, aprsdroid, afsk via audio cable, and handheld aiming 

Not very reliable, but fun anyway 

https://i.imgur.com/T62V1mp.jpg
View Quote

Nice

Used to do that with my Yaesu VX-8.  For more challenge, try having an APRS qso.  With that radio, I had to type like a MF'er to get a message to the other station in time, but it was doable.
Most of the stations I heard on the ISS were unattended beacons, but there are guys looking for actual QSO's.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 8:07:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By SCWolverine:

Revisiting...

Here is a screenshot of my AO. The county is pretty much covered with a little bit of the far North and South on the fringes of our local gear. I'm near confident that 2 more stations could fill in those gaps. And by adding no less than 4 we would saturate the area.  Coverage shows 4 Digipeaters/Igates most at no more than 30' AGL.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/262824/Screenshot_20200326-093601_png-1335957.JPG
View Quote

I come from earthquake territory.  But have family near there.  I get nervous seeing all those brick and no mortar old buildings and remembering the big Charleston earthquake.  Working on getting a new ticket, mine lapsed.  Sounds like APRS could come in handy if you and Gyprat get those big floods again. (or a big shaker)
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#45]
We've got plenty of room in the pool, so jump back in!

I got shipping confirmation from Microsat today so in the near, I anticipate getting a new station on the air!
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#46]
just completed another APRS messaging QSO with a station in VA.  looks like we got an igate about middle way through
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just a heads up.  My android phone updated and now APRSdroid keeps crashing.
Checked at the play store and apparently a known problem that is not being addressed.  I have an older phone at home. Gonna see if it will still run on that.
Just fyi.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/429939/aprsdroid_reviews_JPG-1300508.JPG

Choose to use the beta program in Google play, it will let you download a different version of APRSdroid that does not crash at least for me anymore.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top