Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2017 5:58:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ClanDireWolf]
OVER AND DONE WITH!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Vol 1 (Escaping the Dead)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BT1DZVK/ref=wl_it_dp_v_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=336F3P8HXAZQD&coliid=I25OBYG3TB9KO9

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is a introduction into the apocalyptic world of Staff Sergeant Brad Thompson.   A series with over 1,300 five-star reviews on Amazon

Alone in a foreign land. The radio goes quiet while on convoy in Afghanistan, a lost patrol alone in the desert. With his unit and his home base destroyed, Staff Sergeant Brad Thompson suddenly finds himself isolated and in command of a small group of men trying to survive in the Afghan wasteland.

Every turn leads to danger. The local population has been afflicted with an illness that turns them into rabid animals. They pursue him and his men at every corner and stop. Struggling to hold his team together and unite survivors, he must fight and evade his way to safety.

A fast paced zombie war story like no other.W. J. Lundy is a current member of the U.S. Military with service in Afghanistan. He is donating a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book to the Lone Survivor Foundation

I hate zombie books, but I love this series!
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 10:00:56 PM EDT
[#1]
It was a great series. The surviving the dead series by james cook is awsome also. You would think that he was a arfcomer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
both of those series were very good...
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:50:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I just read the entire series, thanks!
Between the WTF and Lundy's other books I was laughing my ass off at the military inside jokes like the Sgt teasing the LT while he was looking at a map.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I really enjoyed this series. I dled the first one and sat on it for awhile and got hooked on it. I couldn't wait to get off work to go home and read.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top