Normal (Page 3 of 3)
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2010 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Done, thanks!
Link Posted: 8/21/2010 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, I just stumbled upon this (don't ask me how I missed it before )  Took me the better part of four days to read it, and I must say, you absolutely killed my productivity at work this week!  Great job.  Way better than Patriots, way better.  Great job!
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to start reading tonight, but it was taken down. some ass hole always does something stupid, and ruins it for every one else.  I guess I will have to find it some place else.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Grand and others,

Just in case there is any doubt that stuff put up on the internet lasts forever (or at least the stuff you wish you had not put out there), the stories are still out there courtesy of Google. One merely needs to look at the cached listings. They may be currently removed from this forum but still exist in cyberspace. It would be wise for all to remember that for further postings.
Link Posted: 10/7/2011 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#5]
why did he remove all his work?
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Some Jackwagon made a "cut, paste, print, send to publisher" comment, no more grand stories, Great stories, I would like to see Grand get them printed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2011 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Was this the story where the active-duty AF guys go AWOL and steal military property?
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 3:57:51 AM EDT
[#8]
No.  Totally different story.  Completely different cast of charachters.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 4:31:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Grand58742] [#9]
Originally Posted By DarkNite:
Was this the story where the active-duty AF guys go AWOL and steal military property?

Yes

Originally Posted By golfroot:
No.  Totally different story.  Completely different cast of charachters.

Actually, he nailed it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2011 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Grand, you're right, as usual.  I was thinking of "Lucky".  
Link Posted: 7/29/2019 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Whats the point of a 9 year old thread that the story has been deleted?
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
View Quote
It's posted on another forum.  Survivalmonkey maybe?  Definitely a good read.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 12:10:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DFARM] [#13]
I think you can get it and a few short sequel books to it on Amazon?  I know that I read a couple "tails of the ranch" books that was the same group.

ETA: I may have downloaded them from survival monkey
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote
Probably about the same point as bumping a nine year old thread where the story had been deleted.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
Sometimes authors who initially post their works in forums like this have to delete the free version when a publisher agrees to pick up the story for commercial sale.
There was a thread a while ago where people discussed how the rise of selfpublishing and smaller publishers picking up prepping WROL etc stories has actually cut back on the availability of the free stuff that used to be available on forums like this one
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Normal (Page 3 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top