I'm happy with my Gravely.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 4:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm happy with my Gravely.
https://i.imgur.com/fygoqzO.jpg
View Quote

I was all set to buy a Gravely but the local dealer was a dickhead who couldn't spend 10-15 minutes explaining A few things. His 10K plus loss and I won't recommend the place either. Just because I didn't pull up in a ''we mow lawns'' truck and trailer doesn't mean I wasn't going to spend more coin then most mower companies do on a purchase.

[I'm very picky on what hydro system a model has and I wanted a high quality one that would last a long time.]
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 11:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 9:24:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have two friends with Ferris mowers (one of which uses it to mow pastures on his 60 acre ranch). Looks like the batmobile and goes like one too!
View Quote

I've got a guy that mows for me at work that uses a Ferris.  He loves it.  They make some pretty huge machines.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought one of these for about 5 acres, which still takes a good while to mow. But I enjoy mowing, so....

It's hacked up all sorts of shit. One time I hit a steel pipe with it and it went about 3/4 o the way through.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top