Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2017 9:25:40 AM EDT
I just got my KatanaBoy Saw from Japan and this thing is great.

It folds to be put in a Rucksack and unfolds to the size of a Katana. It has dual blades so it will cut in both directions, but the draw stroke is considerably more impressive.
I was in my yard and cutting 6 inch Black Walnut branches in less then 30 seconds.  I think I just retired my chainsaw for awhile.

Everybody should have one for out in the boonies emergencies.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:07:56 AM EDT
[#1]
+1 anything Silky
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
+1 anything Silky
View Quote
I've got the Gomboy with medium teeth.  Didn't get to use it during IRMA, but neither did I get to use the new Stihl MS-170 that I got, so no knock on either.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]
OP where did you order it from?
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Ebay, $119.99 shipped

The guys name is Yoshiyuki Seto Tel# 0773-76-5707

It shipped from Kyoto and received it within ten days.  He did message me in English. It looks like he has them listed at $117.99 shipped now.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice saw, and the reach keeps me from needing to haul out a pole saw 90% of the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top