Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2017 11:40:24 PM EDT
Self Reliance Outfitters

I would like to know if there is any experience with items from Dave's website. Specifically I am interested in the camp fire / survival cooking sets.

I am interested in comments or opinions on items you have or knew of someone that did own regarding the products durability and usefulness, are they a good value item, on any of the products sold there.  

I am not here to start a bash Dave thread.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 11:48:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the canteen cooking set.  The quality is impressive.  Heavy though.  Mine lives in a claymore bag in the trunk of my car with a couple freeze dried meals.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered his new bush pot. It arrived promptly. I'm impressed with the quality.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 9:28:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the Trail Pro Bottle kit with the alcohol stove and the Bush Pot.
Nice and sturdy gear. Bought a couple of the knives also. Also nice.
I consider them a very good bang for the buck item.
And there's a Labor Day sale going on now also.
The Bush pot being s/s is naturally a little heavier than a Mors pot (which is also nice).
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the comments and vote of confidence for the products.

I made my purchase, picked up the Stainless Steel Bottle Cooking Kit.  

Have a great Labor Day Holiday and Best Regards
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top