Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2017 9:14:52 PM EDT
I got mine in multicam and this bag rocks! I'm not a great hiker, so I like to keep things light and I drink a lot of water so I love deluxe hydration packs. I took it to Mexico with me and carried it around all day on long ass excursions: on buses, boats, mopeds, taxis, and walked around exploring. It didn't feel too big or bulky, but I was able to fit in a lot of gear: 3L of water, swimming gear, camera equipment, maps, first aid, water filter, etc.. My GF never carries anything, so I wind up carrying all her crap too.

Anyway, here a video in case any of you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl4iw96kqd8

Source Tactical Commander 10L Hydration Cargo Pack: My Favorite Hydration Pack
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the video review.  

Looks like a nice day pack.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the video review.  

Looks like a nice day pack.
View Quote
thansk brother, I really appreciate that!
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:51:06 PM EDT
[#3]
My Source Commander 5L (discontinued version) is an awesome pack. I've hiked close to 1500 miles with this pack doing short day hikes.

It's a little on the small side; I can see why the 10L replaced the 5L in Source's lineup. The storm valve, magnetic clip, and whatever that bungie thing is I bought long ago to hold the tube, have been absolutely awesome.

I'm on the second bladder, but the pack itself is in great shape other than the slight color fading.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top