Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2017 3:21:04 PM EDT
Hey guys, putting together my gear for camping and now I just need a sleeping bag. What do you guys reccomend? Sleeping bag will be used with a Snugpak Ionosphere. appreciate any replies.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Marmot..kelty....snugpack...slumberjack.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.ohioprepsupply.com/patrol-warm-weather-sleeping-bag-green/

Medium sized of this.

I bought 4 of each. Am into them a total of about $50 with cleaning. Each bag has been used lightly, required a run through the wash but was G2G. They fit very well in the medium sized stuff sac and have some room for a bag liner also should you want to invest in one.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Snugpak jungle bag, that's exactly what I use mine for, it's great. Under $50, packs down really small, relatively light weight, square cut so roomy, bug net built in, durable.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Snugpak jungle bag, that's exactly what I use mine for, it's great. Under $50, packs down really small, relatively light weight, square cut so roomy, bug net built in, durable.
View Quote
Ended up getting the snugpak navigator, considered the snugpak jungle bag too.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Medium sized of this.

I bought 4 of each. Am into them a total of about $50 with cleaning. Each bag has been used lightly, required a run through the wash but was G2G. They fit very well in the medium sized stuff sac and have some room for a bag liner also should you want to invest in one.
View Quote
How big are those when compressed?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:48:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Medium sized of this.

They are fairly loose in the medium sized stuff sac, mainly because I wanted to leave room for a liner if I wanted/needed one. I bought them because they were dirt cheap for what I was getting, being 75 inches tall I don't have much of a variety when buying bags and they tend to run into the hundreds of dollars.

That's a 50 cal can for a size comparison, it will stuff smaller if needed and I even fit it inside the ammo can itself inside the stuff sac without a liner.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:05:22 AM EDT
[#7]
At 40* and up just get the snugpak blanket. It will be plenty warm, compact and versatile. You can then use it as a bag liner for colder climates if needed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top