Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2012 4:41:02 PM EDT
Buy a new Blackhawk SOF Ruck Kit or send in my unissued alice pack to tactical tailor and have it made into the malice pack 2? Cost is very close for both. Pros and Cons? thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Buy a new Blackhawk SOF Ruck Kit or send in my unissued alice pack to tactical tailor and have it made into the malice pack 2? Cost is very close for both. Pros and Cons? thanks

If you keep the unissued alice pack
And buy any other pack, you would now have two pack!
As in one is none and two is one?
My half cent worth!
Let us know what you do and why!

PITA45
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I understand what your saying and appreciate the input. I already purchased a Kelty falcon 4000 and found it too small for myself so im giving that to my wife for her bob. I already have 2 Alice packs. One issues and one unissued. Thats why I was curious as to whether it would be better to get the SOF Ruck or send in one of the Alice packs because I will need more space.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top