Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

I need a man purse.... (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 8:28:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a maxpedition malaga gearslinger. Very well made and lots of storage.
https://www.maxpedition.com/collections/gearslinger/products/malaga-gearslinger

Link Posted: 11/8/2020 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Anything that is remotely "Tactical" in either color or design will be noticed by other people, some of them specifically looking for such.

I have a nice, pigskin leather satchel that I "inherited" from my "Ex".  Well-worn Dark Brown, with handles and shoulder strap.  Very expandable, due to design/construction/zippers.  Very stout, and nobody gives it a second look.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Take the maxpedition patch off, throw some hippie camouflage in the bottle holder, and you're good to go. I haven't used it much recently but my versipack has been in multiple urban and rural areas in several states and two foreign countries. Never been pulled aside.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 4:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I did a review and some good not tactical choices are camera bags
domke and think tank make great (expensive) camera bags of heavy canvas

on ebay you can get lightly used ones for cheap and the plus is they have velcro inside so you can use velcro mag pouches and holsters
I got a $150 think tank bag on ebay for $40 and a grey ghost gear one pretty cheap too

Link Posted: 12/6/2020 11:23:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By raf:
OP wants a diaper bag, and that's OK.  Many suggestions for such.

As to EDC Satchels, my observation is that all the small stuff will drift to the bottom of such bags, unless such items are otherwise prevented/captured from doing so.  Pockets are only slightly less of a trap.

Perhaps having internal velcro panels, and having user-configurable Velcro One-Wrap retaining straps might be the way to organize things for immediate use.  No expert, but have configured my satchel in this way, and so far, so good.
View Quote
Meh.
Hyper organization is heavy.
If guys want to carry a purse, take a lesson from their wife, and rummage around the bottom for that last round of 9mm you just know you have.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
I need a man purse.... (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top