BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:08:48 PM EDT
[#1]
@nickds

Since you and the family loves to hike. The signal flares and the panel will come in handy. I hope I did not forget to add the blue kazoo for your son. He will keep you guys entertain:)  I lost the knife sheath Tek Lok but, I coated it with olive oil.

If there is anything else you need do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:07:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I love the assortment! I'll post a full write up and pics after work today!
Thank you and merry Christmas!

Not sure why I'm unable to attach a picture.

Talk about winning this season, ,my partner thatwasthenthisisnow really hooked me up!

Strobe style road flares with rechargeable batteries
Inflatable solar powered camp light
Signal Panel VS-17
Signal flares
Leatherman
Custom fixed blade knife
Chemlights
And a kazoo for nickds Junior

My kit got a great update with these items! Thank you so much.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Posting picture for nickds. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#5]
@POG926

@NYShaDe45

Any pics inbound?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#6]
@NYShaDe45 and I are going to meet up and FTF soon. Will.post up after our meet.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I wanted to publicly apologize to @97tjgunner for USPS delay...  I feel like shit.

Package shipped on the 14th.  Stuck in Albany as of the 21st with no update.  Report to USPS filed and I called my local USPS today for assistance.  I was advised that the Albany hub is having major issues and this is happening to a large amount of packages.  

Who would have thought that USPS flat rate priority would take WEEKS to go to a neighboring state?

December 21, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
December 17, 2020, 2:37 pm
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
ALBANY NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 16, 2020, 1:06 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
ALBANY NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
December 15, 2020, 4:05 pm
Departed Post Office
XX, NY 128XX
December 15, 2020, 12:00 pm
USPS picked up item
XX, NY 128XX
December 14, 2020
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#8]
All good man. I also opened the investigation on my end to try to get it moving got a call from my local postmaster today. Basically blah blah blah covid 19 lol
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#9]
just a generic note to people with ham radios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1-BiGXGXJL3x4XbEzNE9vdS55a5Cij6lAzC8nKQlj7nJaCl29_2BKGruU&v=_AphvG7pCyI&feature=youtu.be
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All good man. I also opened the investigation on my end to try to get it moving got a call from my local postmaster today. Basically blah blah blah covid 19 lol
View Quote

No end in sight...  I had two extra items sent direct from Amazon.  One should be there this week, the second probably next.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No end in sight...  I had two extra items sent direct from Amazon.  One should be there this week, the second probably next.
View Quote

Appreciate it still hoping maybe it will be here this week

Left them a bunch of negative feedback on the survey they sent me about how well they resolved my issue lol. "Well it's not resolved so you guys fucking suck."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:11:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
just a generic note to people with ham radios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR1-BiGXGXJL3x4XbEzNE9vdS55a5Cij6lAzC8nKQlj7nJaCl29_2BKGruU&v=_AphvG7pCyI&feature=youtu.be
View Quote

Good to know. I just received my IC-718 and I've been studying. Need to try to do one of the Zoom tests.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Appreciate it still hoping maybe it will be here this week

Left them a bunch of negative feedback on the survey they sent me about how well they resolved my issue lol. "Well it's not resolved so you guys fucking suck."
View Quote

@97tjgunner
@thederrick106

Any updates?
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes I received my gift and some awesome extras that he sent along as well. Been super busy and not home much that last couple weeks will try to update with a picture the next time I'm home
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@97tjgunner
@thederrick106

Any updates?
View Quote

Worked out in the end.  USPS finally came through.  Glad I sent a few extra items direct from Amazon to make up for the shipping snafu.  I felt like crap, and was starting to think the package would never make it there.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top