Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 7:31:35 PM EDT
Anyone used a manual water pump on a well? My well is 300 feet deep, but i can see water about 75 feet. Can anyone reccomend a pump to bring water up about 100 feet?
Thanks, GNNC
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Bison pumps are great to deal with. Highest of quality.  My cousins have 2 one at home and one at camp.  Mine should arrive in 1 week. I got the detachable pump so you can't even tell it from a normal well cap.  The link is below.

Bison Pumps
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely Bison. Depending on your electric setup, you should be able to co-locate the Bison with the regular well pump. No freeze ups either.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:06:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Check with your well guy to be sure the Bison will work for you before buying. I was fixing to pull the trigger on one of these and went and asked our well guy. He said our casing was too small for it and the AC submersible.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:16:43 AM EDT
[#4]
That bison is expensive. you can dig a shallow well and get a cast hand pump for cheaper. Although, the bison is sweet
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Wisconsin used to make a decent deep well hand pump.  Dont know it they are still in business now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top