Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 3:27:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2010 3:28:51 PM EDT by PA22-400]
Thanks for looking

As y'all already have figured out, MA does not post much. I am posting this about her because I said I would. While I was out today MA decided that a washboard would be a good tool to have. She did the research online and had decided which washboard she wants before I got home. When I got home she told me about wanting a washboard and the only American washboard maker etc. All the time she is telling me this I'm really working to listen because.......

What I want to say is......

You're turning into a survivalist frontier lady

But I'm really working not to spoil the moment so I'm saying....

Ok yep nice that's good

ETA Columbus Washboard Compant

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:06:35 PM EDT
Way to go. I can't even get mine to load and start the washer.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:09:00 PM EDT
I think she will make the washboard into a an automatic washer by drafting the kids into being the motors
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:10:09 PM EDT
make her use it ;p......

i may make mine use ours here soon...weve used every piece of gear we have evr bought thats prep related.....the washboard is hnaging on the wall...all decorative and all.. go figure LOL
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:16:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By shooter_gregg:
Way to go. I can't even get mine to load and start the washer.

this...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:24:50 PM EDT
ever used a "baffle board" in a wash tub?

basically a big "hoe" looking device with a bunch of holes.....used to agitate clothes in a large wash tub.

goes in the middle.....clothes on each side of oval.

they work well....I have used one before.....not easy.....but neither is a wash board....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:32:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PA22-400:
I think she will make the washboard into a an automatic washer by drafting the kids into being the motors

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:41:24 PM EDT
Ftw..a clean toilet plunger and a mop bucket work good for laundry when you're camping.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:38:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PA22-400:
Thanks for looking

As y'all already have figured out, MA does not post much. I am posting this about her because I said I would. While I was out today MA decided that a washboard would be a good tool to have. She did the research online and had decided which washboard she wants before I got home. When I got home she told me about wanting a washboard and the only American washboard maker etc. All the time she is telling me this I'm really working to listen because.......

What I want to say is......

You're turning into a survivalist frontier lady

But I'm really working not to spoil the moment so I'm saying....

Ok yep nice that's good

ETA Columbus Washboard Compant

Wait a minute Yer gonna make your wife wash clothes with a musical instrument

What's next, you gonna make her cook you up a messa grits in a banjo?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:44:23 AM EDT
MA here;

Yep, it's a good work out, with visible results( clean laundry). Thanks for the support!

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:48:45 AM EDT
If things keep working so well on my diet, our plan is to just use my abs.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:52:50 AM EDT
So... how do you go about picking out a wash board? I am knowledgeable about weapons, vehicles, and other things but I'm out of my depth on washboards..
Seriously...

Andy..
Top Top