Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2016 3:59:07 PM EDT
So a few years ago I scored an old Cabelas fly tying kit from some rummage sale for something like $1.00.  I bought it for the case it came in, as I don't fish much at all, and never even tried fly fishing.  Found it again and need the case, but I don't want to simply throw the contents away.  So I'd like to pass them along to someone who will use them.

• 3 or 4 different sizes of ferrules
  • Red and Pink beads
  • Spinners
  • Little wire things (as a bonus, you'll get a little under stove detritus with those - dropped them while transferring)
  • Fly tying vise/jig/fixture
Unfortunately the pliers have gone missing.

I'll send it to the first "I'll take it, and I'll pay for shipping" sent to my IM.  Shipping is a bit over $3 for first class, 6.80 small flat rate box.  Give me your address and how you want it shipped and I will respond with the exact amount. (Note, I'm near my message limit, so if you get an "inbox full" message, you were too late.)

Link Posted: 11/29/2016 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody?  Bueller?
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 4:02:00 PM EDT
[#2]
IM sent. My son ties his own and I can add this to his stocking this year.

Thank you!!!!
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll take it if he doesn't. I would like to help some local vets learn how to tie.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IM sent. My son ties his own and I can add this to his stocking this year.

Thank you!!!!
View Quote
IM replied - I'll try to get it boxed tonight and out tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top