Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2015 1:31:56 PM EDT
We are a group of offshore aficionados and always like to meet other pelagic hunter.

Going out of Boca and the Keys...
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool! I live in central but am from Stuart/Jupiter Originally. Love shooting offshore as well - Actually going to the keys for Mini Season
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
We use local made lures www.jawlures.com and also ballyhoo..

Would love to exchange spots and seasonal tips..

Out of the Keys, Miami, Lauderdal, Boca.... in need of a good guide, I know a few that are solid and not taking you for a cruise and catch some king or bonita.

Where do you fish out of and whats your favorite pelagic to go after? What is your best lure and tactic? Birds, Debris or just trolling or drifting with life bait?

http://www.jawlures.com/pages/live-action
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#3]
you guys must have good Snook fishing up there..
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you guys must have good Snook fishing up there..
View Quote

Known for it - numerous have been caught in the 40"+ range
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
PM me with any specific questions.

Learn how to catch live bait. Goggle eyes and pilchards will catch everything off South Florida.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top