Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2014 12:02:58 PM EDT
I am looking to book a trip for my Dad as an Xmas gift and I am in search of guides/outfitters that can hopefully get us onto some King Salmon.

At this point looking at Lake Ontario.

Anybody got any suggestions?
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you looking for boat fishing or river fishing
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Boat
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]
A lot of very experienced charter boat captains in Syracuse and Mexico Bay Area.....Eastern end of lake closer to you

I'm from the Western end,  I fish the Great Lakes like a passion, .........but the western end........and that is quite a drive for you.......plenty of great fishing on the Eastern end, especially late summer.......

Check out this website:  Lake Ontario United.......tons of Lake Ontario fisherman on that site that can point you in the right direction.

I'd start looking to book now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the pointers and the website. I have talked with a few guides and have pretty much nailed down the time frame to mid August to mid September. Now I just need to pick an an outfitter.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I go here ever couple years. It's laid back and great fishing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top