Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2015 12:43:09 AM EDT
Anyone have one? I am looking at getting it for my pup.  Reviews god bad or indifferent welcome. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have another e-collar to add to the list, the garmin sport pro it is relatively new.  3/4 mile range, 10 stimulus levels, tone, vibe, lights and built in bark limiter all of which is workable from the remote. The price is right at $250 as its new there are no sales on it currently.  Basically it is an updated version of the tritronics sport basic.

The Dogtra 1900ncp has 1/2 mile range, 127 stimulus levels and vibe.  The price is normally $229 I can find it on sale locally for $170
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been using the Dogtra Edge for two years on my Rhodesian Ridgebacks.  It easily covers our 25 hilly acres.

One dog will respond to nothing more than a light vibration... the other girl doesn't even twitch an ear unless she gets the full 127 zap!

Zero complaints.  One collar even spent three months in the field including being run over by the tractor and still works fine.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 11:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
My friend has this collar.  I own the 1902ncp.  I love it and it is ultra reliable.  you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I picked up the 1900ncp this evening.  Between coupons and giftcards out the door for $70.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top