Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2017 11:25:41 PM EDT
Just picked up an Osprey Ozone Travel pack.  Good stuff or junk?  (I'm totally ignorant about packs,  my only experience is with a Maxpedition Jumbo Fat boy Type S.)
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:54:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you going to use it for?  They make some good gear.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:44:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Love osprey packs. And their lifetime warranty/cs is hard to beat. I use their Atmos 65L for backpacking, and my gf- uses the Aura 65, both solid packs with great suspension and gear capacity.

ETA: I'm much less familiar with their travel luggage. My experience is with their hiking packs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:37:06 AM EDT
[#3]
They make great stuff and their Almighty Guarantee takes the sting out of the price.  
So if the baggage handlers do baggage handler things to your travel pack, no worries.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 10:03:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Love my osprey. I used the almighty guarantee. So fast, so friendly, so easy. And it's so comfy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:17:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are you going to use it for?  They make some good gear.
View Quote
This will be primarily a travel pack and when flying as my carryon.

My BIL has a Manta he used when we hiked up to Lake Agnes yesterday that looked good for that use (hiking day pack).
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I have an Osprey and love it but did wish the pack straps were wider such as Maxpedition and 5.11 put on their packs.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Ive got:
Poco
Kestrel
Manta
Mira
Porter
Ozone
Transporter
Shuttle

Needless to say, I'm a huge fan! Great gear, great support. The Poco is the BEST child carrier around!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top