Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2017 4:51:38 PM EDT
Just bought a new belt for my ccw and I hate not being able to fit the buckle through the loops. What are some affordable options for pants that will support this?
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
why are you running the buckle thru the loops?

if you are using a cobra type quick release the belt still goes on like a normal belt. the quick release part is for when you are in the shitter not when you put on or off the belt.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
why are you running the buckle thru the loops?

if you are using a cobra type quick release the belt still goes on like a normal belt. the quick release part is for when you are in the shitter not when you put on or off the belt.
View Quote
yep...just literally laughed out loud...
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 12:44:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Or get yourself a wilderness tactical 5 stitch belt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Not getting this either...why would you put the buckle through?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 11:04:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe this will help the op.
Being left handed and usually carrying OWB I'll frequently put my belt on backwards - buckle on right side of my pants. Makes it easier to put on and take off my strong side holster without having to un-thread the whole belt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top