Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 3:25:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tucansam]
Guys,

I need the rings for my scope mount to be as far apart as possible, or at the very least farther apart than the Bobro mount I'm using, as the rings are interfering with my grip of the side focus wheel.  I have thought about a simple GGG riser plus standard rings, but I don't want the scope too high, and I'd like to stick with a one-piece AR mount if possible.

ADM lists 3.4" between rings on one of their models, GGG lists 4.4.  More is better in this case I think.

Thanks.

ETA scope is an SWFA 5-20 with the side focus knob that is welded shut with NASA-quality space shutte welds.  Bloodied my fingertips trying to work the grease loose on it, turned it for about an hour.  My Aadland gripper arrived today (!) and, even in the not-so-spacious Bobro mount, it makes a world of difference.  So, for now, crisis averted.

Still liking the Midwest Industries or GGG QD mounts for future builds.....
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:04:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#1]
Cannot go riser and rings?   sorry I do not reed gud
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top