BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2016 2:46:19 PM EDT
Thanks to those that know.

Have a 24" 6.5CM coming in.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
They run just as well as the 140 hybrids, I see no reason to pick one over the other.  No more and no less recoil, wind is virtually the same.  The biggest difference is you may save a smidge on elevation to 1200 yards or so.   I did quite a bit of testing with them when they first came out and they shot well, but I will just stick to what works and that is the 140 hybrid for me.  If I was starting fresh I would probably run the 130s.  Best thing I could tell you is buy whatever is cheapest and save a few pennies.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Have a 1-9 twist Lilja barreled rifle that really likes the 130 AR's. It likes the 120 AMAX a little better, like .01-.03", but I like the ballistics of the 130 better. In my load testing I really didn't notice much sensitivity to seating depth. That made load work up nice and easy.

I will keep shooting them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:04:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Shooting them in my 6.5x47 with 39 of Varget. Shoots same ragged hole.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Seem to work well for me out of my .260.

I use them in comps and even took a deer with them last year. Seem to be a pretty well rounded bullet.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I like them out of my 6.5 Creedmoor. Getting a hammer of a load at 2840fps out of a 22" barrel.

Same windage as heavier bullets but with less elevation drop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top