Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2017 11:09:42 AM EDT
In my experience as a reloader, Starline makes some of the finest brass money can buy. I have used their brass in .357, .44 Magnum and Special, .45-70, .30 Carbine, .45 ACP and 9 mm. It has always been excellent quality, long lasting brass. I've never paid that much attention to it's consistency since I was loading mostly pistol rounds and with the .45-70, hunting type loads. But, generally I've been very impressed with it's quality. Was just wondering if anyone had gotten some and tested it for dimensional and weight consistency etc......Might be another good option vs. Lapua etc...
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess not...
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting.  I didn't know Starline made rifle brass.  I did a little research.  Seems to be good quality if a little heavy.  About there with FC or LC military brass.  I may have to buy a 100 pack and try them out.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:21:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Will] [#3]
Yea, not sure which way to go. Would like to try some but don't want to buy 1000 pieces--in case it's not all that great....but, a small lot isn't much good except to test the brass itself because you aren't going to develop a load and then only have a few cases to load with it.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Any news on Starline .308 Win brass?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top