Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2016 12:11:37 AM EDT
Trying to find a 300BLK bolt gun with a 5/8-24 threaded barrel and accepts AR mags. Does such a thing exist? I found a couple of mentions of a Mossberg that fits the bill but can't find it on their website.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 9:58:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it use to exist

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/mossberg/27718-mvp-patrol-rifle-300blk-16in-threaded-10rd-black/

You could always just buy a MVP in 556 and get it re-barreled for 300blk.

I looks like others are already doing this
http://mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/300-aac-blackout-barrels-for-the-mvp.13391/

Link Posted: 6/15/2016 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
mossberg factory 300 blackouts were nothing but vapor ware . tromix did have some barrels for the mvp in 300 blackout and I know some others are producing them they pretty well spin off much like a savage tromix sells the tools to do it .
I think ptg makes bottom metal for remington 700 that uses ar 15 .
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 11:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Ruger American Ranch is what you seek.

I've got one and it is a great rifle. I bought it for the wife to use when we go hunting and it serves that purpose very well.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the feedback, gents.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KrazyL:

Ruger American Ranch is what you seek.

I've got one and it is a great rifle. I bought it for the wife to use when we go hunting and it serves that purpose very well.
View Quote
I am looking to get one myself for a suppressed hunting rifle with 30-30 like ballistics.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top