Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 3:11:20 AM EDT
Has anyone said anything about a Christmas gift exchange again?  Not too much longer :)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:39:43 AM EDT
[#1]
yep only 3.5 months, need to get started.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:04:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Rusty I missed the deadline last year, count me in for this one.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Don't we all agree on the need to "Be Prepared"

Oh yeah, I'm a little bit of a kid and love the Christmas season,  Jesus's b-day and giving and receiving presents, whats not to like :)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought the rule was that the first person to bring it up has to organize it?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I thought the rule was that the first person to bring it up has to organize it?

..../\ /\ this /\ /\
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:01:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Travis has been doing it, maybe he will chime in soon.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:03:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in again this year
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll help organize it as long as people realize I work 2 jobs, have a 2 year old and a pregnant wife so I may take a day or three to get things done.  If that's ok, we can start a thread to be tacked and come up with a game plan.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll help organize it as long as people realize I work 2 jobs, have a 2 year old and a pregnant wife so I may take a day or three to get things done.  If that's ok, we can start a thread to be tacked and come up with a game plan.

alright let's do it then...

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Congrats on the pregnancy. My girlfriend is pregnant with our first.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:12:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Im in
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm in.  Keep us posted.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd love to participate-could someone direct me to an archived thread or something to explain how it works?

Is there a cap to how much you can spend? Would something like a LaCrosse battery charger with a bunch of Powerex batteries be too much to give? Not enough?

This sounds like a lot of fun

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#14]
The recommended amount to spend is determined by the participants but you can pretty much spend what you feel like giving. Some give more than the limit some stay pretty close to it.

Last year was around the $20 area.

everyone that wants to play signs up and the organizer (mustangracer ?) pulls names out of the hat and pairs them to another player. You then contact your counterpart and swap addresses.

that confuses me..

eta: when you contact each other you give ideas as to what you need or would like to have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top