Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 8:55:23 AM EDT
looking to do a trip, want the oportunity to shoot multipuls. every thing i see is like a high fence deal where you pay 500 per hog and goes up the bigger pure breed stuff.

i want to do a trip to hunt actual feral hogs, have the chance to light up a few if it is the right night and get luck and help out a farmer who needs it.

any spots to look at i think the closest thing i found was a place in flordia  it was still based on how many you killed but at least it was reasonable 100 per or something that i wouldnt mind paying.

any recomendations?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Look at hog heaven hunts in freer Texas. Talk to Jason its a great deal and good time.
Hog Heaven Hunts
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 4:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks bud ill check it out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top