Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2016 9:52:38 PM EDT
Has anyone tried the Hazard 4 takedown? I am considering one for a KSG, just not sure if it will fit with an eotech 512
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Has anyone tried the Hazard 4 takedown? I am considering one for a KSG, just not sure if it will fit with an eotech 512
View Quote

If you are thinking about putting it in the main compartment (27.3" L x 6.3" W x 5" D) of the bag, its not wide enough even without the EOTech. Note that from the bottom of the pistol grip to the top of the KSG is wider than the 6.3" width of the pack (see pic below).

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I have measured, and it was close to the width of the main compartment. i just hate to spend out and it not work. does anyone else make a similar one that may be a bit wider? i know hazard 4 makes a bigger one, but its longer as well. i wanna stay within the 28" length.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top