Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 6:12:27 PM EDT
does anyone here know if hunting the brackettville texas area is good for hunting hog and other species.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
We spend Thanksgiving at Fort Clark every year and do a quail hunt or two, as for the hogs, I'm sure if there is water near by there will probably be hogs in that area.  The deer hunting is outstanding in that area.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
great country, lots of deer, turkey and hogs.

P
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the input guys,  i used to hunt in pleasanton but my brothers friend is going thru a divorce  and will probably have to sell his property or give up most of his land. damn women always get their way.   lol .    i'm just trying to justify buying property north of brackettville.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:31:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
does anyone here know if hunting the brackettville texas area is good for hunting hog and other species.

Lots of good hunting out there.

Just watch the border.  Had lots of trouble with illegals the last time I was out that way.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the input, i visited the property last week and i did notice it is very rocky.  lots of brush .  some folks did mention it was good for hunting i just needed more feedback from the locals on this site to help persuade me into buying. i sure did see alot of border patrol in the area.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Lots of good hunting in that part of Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top