Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 9/4/2008 6:28:09 AM EDT
TheDehoganator way: Jan, Feb, Mr.- After deer season hogs still very spooky, there is still acorns- cold wind blowing hogs in bottoms & south facing hills. Cold no wind up on hills. Might eat corn in bottoms with cover. Apr. May. June-Acorns gone, rooting shows up on bottoms & starting hitting corn. July, Aug, Sep- The best time, Bottoms losing food source. Rooting up pastures, meadows yards. They tear corn up. Oct. Nov. Dec- Weapon limits-no spot lights.Acorns falling will not touch corn. Hunt water holes ,with thick cover in full moon, cold wind they are in bottoms no wind up on hills. Hunters in woods, shooting, hogs are freaked...The best time to trespasser hunt. Any time of the year there is always "can you believe that hog was there or that hog done that" But isnt hog hunting great. "I will hunt them till they cut me down"
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:54:53 AM EDT
Nice writeup
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 2:53:40 PM EDT
For the love of God dude use complete sentences, commas, etc.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:08:45 PM EDT
I can read it.

Originally Posted By jadams951:
For the love of God dude use complete sentences, commas, etc.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:44:15 PM EDT
Well sorry Doc. If  you need to read  a right wrote story, google " Its war on boars, but porks winning, then click on L.A. Times. chill ,lifes too short to worrie about the small stuff. And Doc. for Gods love just believe. And doc I have a little ADD. It did suck but .I love the power surges when needed. Med free and love it, I will back you on a  english teaching forum.
Top Top