Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/3/2010 7:18:16 PM EDT
I thought it was time to resurrect my "Why We Prep" thread - I'll try and keep it updated - feel free to add pictures - some of these may be good ammo for you to use to get loved ones started.  God Bless you guys.  Hub

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to need more ammo.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Great thread!
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm gonna go make sure the guns are in clean and good working order.....check all the preps.....

I think I just peed a little....
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Excellent Pictures

My Home Town Bridge

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:07:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Can you explain why this map was included....
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#7]

For me it shows not only the division in the US but when you start looking at which counties are blue and what their population is it explains a lot of the issues we have - but that's just me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]
This makes me want more ammo.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Anyone here who lives in a blue county is going to need a lot more ammunition.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Those traffic & gas station pics make me glad the wifes car gets 34mpg.  i reminded her to never let the tank get below 1/2 full.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:51:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:06:19 AM EDT
[#12]

If you live i the blue you are in danger

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#13]

What's going on in that photo?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:18:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my understanding.

.... wait....wut.......oh....
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:58:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why???.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Why???.

Because stupid people tend to be hazardous to your health.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#19]
The soldier standing outside Walmart without any mags in her rifle makes me feel so safe.

Here is a pic from Rawanda.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why???.

I still fail to understand this, are you suggesting shooting anoyone on the left.  Is it because they voted Democrat or why exactly I really don't get it.  The only thing this map shows me is an orderly transition of power in the US after an election.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Backwards Aimpoint FTW!

Places to avoid when the SHTF....that's my take on it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I still fail to understand this, are you suggesting shooting anoyone on the left. Is it because they voted Democrat or why exactly I really don't get it. The only thing this map shows me is an orderly transition of power in the US after an election.

When they vote your outmoded, western enlightened ass into the shower will you get on the train in an orderly manner? Because, that's really all that matters isn't it? The results of voting and especially ORDER.......How can you divorce the pictures of people piled in mass graves from the political process? You can't. Power flows from the barrel of a gun. Ask the lady kneeling in front of the AK above if she wishes she had been a little more "disorderly"......about the process. I certainly plan to be.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

For me it shows not only the division in the US but when you start looking at which counties are blue and what their population is it explains a lot of the issues we have - but that's just me.

Blue Counties are all of the major Urban Areas. Red Counties are primarily Rural or smaller Urban Areas.

I notice the State where I was born has no blue.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm going to need more ammo.  

I'm going to need more gas.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I still fail to understand this, are you suggesting shooting anoyone on the left. Is it because they voted Democrat or why exactly I really don't get it. The only thing this map shows me is an orderly transition of power in the US after an election.

When they vote your outmoded, western enlightened ass into the shower will you get on the train in an orderly manner? Because, that's really all that matters isn't it? The results of voting and especially ORDER.......How can you divorce the pictures of people piled in mass graves from the political process? You can't. Power flows from the barrel of a gun. Ask the lady kneeling in front of the AK above if she wishes she had been a little more "disorderly"......about the process. I certainly plan to be.
So was she in a blue state or a red state????.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Blue state.  Red staters don't line you up in front of a slit trench and shoot you in the head.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Some of these pics made me think that I should really get a locking gas cap for my truck...
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:24:35 PM EDT
[#31]
The photos of the executions bother me more than anything else since they are from countries that are known human rights abusers.  Now, our own State Department with Hillary is lumping Arizona in with these countries for abusing human rights, just because Arizona is doing the federal government job.

I hope Hillary has a guilty conscious.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:28:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Blue state.  Red staters don't line you up in front of a slit trench and shoot you in the head.

So what "blue state" was this done in because unless I am mistaken the photos that were posted were from china.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The photos of the executions bother me more than anything else since they are from countries that are known human rights abusers.  Now, our own State Department with Hillary is lumping Arizona in with these countries for abusing human rights, just because Arizona is doing the federal government job.
I hope Hillary has a guilty conscious.

Not likely.  I'm not convinced she has the capacity for guilt.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#34]
So what "blue state" was this done in because unless I am mistaken the photos that were posted were from china.

Would someone please show this gentleman the way to the General Discussion forum?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:04:00 PM EDT
[#35]
i'm ashamed to see that my county is a blue county.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#36]

Random shit from the last ten years.

Ops
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#37]
But, but, but............ we have been told that everything is okay and all will be well.  March mellow stuffing, happy times, we will be taken care of, and now these pictures make me feel sad!  
An excellent time to show the SO the thread and buy more ammo (and food) - all preped here (thank God).  Who ever did this, spend too much time putting it togetther - It is now bookmarked so I can forward it on to others I know ...................
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Why???.

I still fail to understand this, are you suggesting shooting anoyone on the left.  Is it because they voted Democrat or why exactly I really don't get it.  The only thing this map shows me is an orderly transition of power in the US after an election.

Knee jerk reaction much? To me this picture represents how many of us are ruled by people picked by small geographical areas. Lots of myopic morons in those areas.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly troll. Blue state.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#42]

Not my home town but I lived there for a while.  I remember when they started building that bridge.  Remember Lisa's PoBoy Shop?  I think it is still there, may be awful now, but they sure used to make really good shrimp poboys.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#43]

Don't know the veracity of the claim, but I had seen somewhere that those photos were used for anti-Chinese propaganda when in fact those people had been convicted of murder among other things.

Like I said, I may be wrong but sometimes photos don't tell the whole truth. Just thowing it out there.

Also, I have a love/hate feeling about these types of threads.......they remind me of more things i need and always cost me more money.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

China is the ultimate blue state.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Epic pictures.

Note to self.  Need more of everything so there is no standing in line.  
Note to self.  ASAP !
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Don't know the veracity of the claim, but I had seen somewhere that those photos were used for anti-Chinese propaganda when in fact those people had been convicted of murder among other things.

Like I said, I may be wrong but sometimes photos don't tell the whole truth. Just thowing it out there.

Also, I have a love/hate feeling about these types of threads.......they remind me of more things i need and always cost me more money.

IDK You may be right but a number of sources say that these were Tibetans killed for protesting. The sign around the neck of the girl supposedly does say murderer, but we are dealing with the Chinese. They say you are a murderer what recourse do you have?

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:19:24 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why???.

Knee jerk reaction much? To me this picture represents how many of us are ruled by people picked by small geographical areas. Lots of myopic morons in those areas.
But that's how our country is set up, if you don't like it I guess you have to change the entire structure or maybe give livestock the right to vote let's try making a cow 3/5ths of a person.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:07:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Did somebody say something? I seem to have hit my Ignore button.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:41:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Hurricane E-Vac.

But do not Recall which one..

Just like some of the Other Pictures from New Orleans
Quoted:

What's going on in that photo?

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:47:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top