Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/3/2007 3:53:28 PM EDT
What are you using for your bug out gun bags/cases. Im looking to get long rifle,carbine, hand guns and shot gun cases and or bags. I can not make up my mind which ones are better. Im thinking that if I had to bug out tonight I would have to leave a few guns behind. I was thing that may be getting a few hard cases that would hold a pistol, carbine and a shot gun. Any pictures would also help.
Thanks for you time.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:47:33 PM EDT
I've got a pelican 1620 case with the foam inside. Right now it's decked out for my AR, XD45, and P22. I can carry 4 each pistol mags and 10 AR mags along with several hundred extra rounds for each weapon. And I haven't even touched the bottom layer of foam for the most part. The downside is that it REALLY sucks having to assemble the rifle before I use it, but it is largely inconspicuous. I have travelled to many locations with this set up, and until I tell the person at the ticket counter, the most anyone has ever said is how heavy duty my luggage looked. Pics forthcoming.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:38:13 PM EDT
I have an M60 barrel bag for my Underwood M1 Carbine in a replica paratrooper stock. I've read that an AK underfolder will also fit the bag (can't check, don't have an underfolder AK). It has a couple pockets for storing ammo, etc. My family may be taking a road trip to Florida in the Spring, and this will probably come along. It should fit nicely in the Contico SUV utility box in the back of my Expedition.

Nothing special for my AR, Mini-14s, or AKs, just regular "assault" cases.
Top Top