Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:08:16 PM EDT
goat boy pulled a fast one, their should have been a mass email or something. starting i believe on the 18th of jan the newest(to my knowledge) official arfcom forum was launched...

arfcom "Zombie Central" Forum found here... enjoy, i sure as hell have been. thanks GB!..

K.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you're the last person on Arfcom to notice.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No, I'm the last one.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#3]
sorry, normally i avoid G.D. like V.D.!

i only learned of it while reading replys in the SF fic and lit section where someone suggested that the story should be in the "zombie central" forum...

i was like , what? when? where?!, i searched it out...

K.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I'm the last one.  

+2

Man... you guys relly like zombies.

23 weeks later was nice.

FerFAL
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]
LAST!

<old school, fanboy humor>

Wow, people really dig on zombies......4 pages in 6 days.  I didn't realize that the zombie/gun nut thing was so strong.

Its a free country.
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Zombies? Give me a fucking break. We need a homebrewing forum!
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
goat boy pulled a fast one, their should have been a mass email or something. starting i believe on the 18th of jan the newest(to my knowledge) official arfcom forum was launched...

arfcom "Zombie Central" Forum found here... enjoy, i sure as hell have been. thanks GB!..

K.

Nice observation skills.....................Did you know Obama is your new president???
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 8:00:13 PM EDT
[#8]
^^^^^
did you know that GD was that way ––––––->
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
^^^^^
did you know that GD was that way ––––––->

Good one.....................

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top