Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 6:32:51 AM EDT
I was looking over this Vendetta range finder and was wondering if it was worth $300. Anyone use it? Ups and downs?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I just received an email from Natchez Shooters Supply.  They have a bunch of deals on new and referbished rangefinders.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentId=productSearch&searchItem=rangefinders

Sorry, no input for the Vendetta though.  Just thought you'd like to see some deals.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea I didn't pay attention to the wieght factor. I do have a light bow (DXT) with no stabelizer though. Just figured $300 for a range finder was abit much and only goes out to maybe 70 yards. Just wanted some input as I maybe looking for some range finder, and problably just use it for archery. My buddy is interested too and I told him I would check it out.  I am getting better with judging distance with my 3D league but want to be dead on when that moment presents itself.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just received an email from Natchez Shooters Supply.  They have a bunch of deals on new and referbished rangefinders.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentId=productSearch&searchItem=rangefinders

Sorry, no input for the Vendetta though.  Just thought you'd like to see some deals.

Jeesh thanks, now I have to choose. Theres so many. Thanks for the link.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top