Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2016 1:04:47 PM EDT
Just a head's up!  Uncle Sam's has for their Deal of the Day a few deals I thought you guys would like. I have no involvement with them other than I make a purchase or two a month that I probably don't need but enjoy doing anyway.

USGI Stainless Steel Canteen Cup-Used $4.25 today only

USGI ACU IFAK NEW $4.00 today only

USGI Entrenching Tool Carrier ACU Used $4.00

USGI Eureka Individual Combat Tent New $137.50

I know ACU sucks but Rit dye does wonders!

Steve
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Get 20% off with coupon code "welcome2usro"

happy shopping!

That surefire hellfighter light sure does look tempting... but how would I explain a $400 flashlight
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I like that tent.  Might have to purchase.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#3]
They got the tent's today for that same price. Also got a good deal on used E-Tool molle covers. $2.00 each. I ordered 4 last week. All were the same as new. Ordered 10 more today. Hell, for $2 each, I'll throw'em on fleabay if I don't need them. Ifak pouches were $3.00 but sold out. Also a good deal on these canteen/General Purpose pouches. ACU but Rit dye or rattle can and G2G.

Steve

Molle II General Purpose Pouch New $3.50
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I ended up pulling the trigger on that hellfighter light last week. Then I saw yesterday they had them again but this time for $400 deal of the day price instead of $500. DOH i could have saved another 80 dollars! ARGH.

I got the light today and the darned thing is brand new. Never even used. The hard case has some scuffs from being shipped in the case and no outer box but damn did that light put a smile on my face when I went outside and fired it up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top