Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2007 1:43:52 PM EDT
Could you PM me with a way to contact you?  
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

How about PMing him or emailing him?

Is your PM thingy turned on. Ive seen alot of noobs with theirs turned off.

Besides we are all friends here, you can ask here, we wont laugh (too hard). ALso, ill jus find out what you asked anyways. lol. And gossip lil a school girl. LOL>

Spill the beans. Besides Im sure we would be more insightful than TJ, although he does have age going for him. I remember him talking about the conversation he had with Mosses one time.

Oh im too funny.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 3:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about PMing him or emailing him?

Is your PM thingy turned on. Ive seen alot of noobs with theirs turned off.

Besides we are all friends here, you can ask here, we wont laugh (too hard). ALso, ill jus find out what you asked anyways. lol. And gossip lil a school girl. LOL>

Spill the beans. Besides Im sure we would be more insightful than TJ, although he does have age going for him. I remember him talking about the conversation he had with Mosses one time.

Oh im too funny.

Last time I tried that his PMs were disabled.  And the baby is yours, there, I hope you're happy.  And you owe me 24 years of child support.  See you on Springer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top