Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2017 5:51:44 PM EST
Looking for a screen around 7 inches. Di and Si preferred. I don't need GPS but it's ok if it's there. Looking to stay under $300.
What brands do you suggest?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:39:29 PM EST
May not be possible honestly but i put a helix5si on my kayak and it is awesome.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:55:39 AM EST
I don't think you're going to find those specs for under $300 new.

Check out Craigslist...I can sometimes find decent ones on there for good prices.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:45:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/20/2017 11:46:10 AM EST by nowgrn4]
How good are your eyes?

I just snagged Garmin combo scratcher/GPS split or full screen plotter combo for only $99 at Sam's. Only 3.5" screen.

If the price keeps falling on this stuff it won't be long before you find them in boxes of Cracker Jacks.

Seriously though if I was shopping for what you want I'd go with this. http://www.thedigitaloasis.com/Raymarine-Dragonfly-6-57-Combo-GPSFishfinder-Combo-wTransom-Mount-Transducer--US-Lake-Coastal-Chart-by-C-MAP_p_44534.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrKKn3Z_m1QIV2AaBCh1r8QH8EAQYAiABEgIgu_D_BwE#.WZm7jMaQy70

Almost 6" screen, chart compatible, GPS, CHIRP and Raymarine quality. Hard to beat this deal.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:36:06 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nowgrn4:
How good are your eyes?

I just snagged Garmin combo scratcher/GPS split or full screen plotter combo for only $99 at Sam's. Only 3.5" screen.

If the price keeps falling on this stuff it won't be long before you find them in boxes of Cracker Jacks.

Seriously though if I was shopping for what you want I'd go with this. http://www.thedigitaloasis.com/Raymarine-Dragonfly-6-57-Combo-GPSFishfinder-Combo-wTransom-Mount-Transducer--US-Lake-Coastal-Chart-by-C-MAP_p_44534.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrKKn3Z_m1QIV2AaBCh1r8QH8EAQYAiABEgIgu_D_BwE#.WZm7jMaQy70

Almost 6" screen, chart compatible, GPS, CHIRP and Raymarine quality. Hard to beat this deal.
View Quote
Is the Garmin a Striker 4? If so how do you like it?
Looking at one of these for my canoe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:31:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2017 7:32:12 AM EST by nowgrn4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SeanTX:

Is the Garmin a Striker 4? If so how do you like it?
Looking at one of these for my canoe.
View Quote
Yep. I haven't installed it yet. Should be good for a canoe, it comes with the trolling motor mount.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 8:21:45 PM EST
Reman lowrance elite 7ti , but you gotta know a guy and it won't come with side imaging , but you can upgrade to the total scan transducer later
Top Top