Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2012 8:43:48 AM EDT
I'm posting on this forum because OUTDOORS is pretty much the only place I post.

Last week I did not have a Team membership, today I do.

I have renewed several times since joining this site in 2004, but lately with all of my bills and expenses going up I have had to cut out cable, internet*, and among other things didn't renew this time. I would have eventually renewed but did not have the money at present. This is a great site and a valuable resource, with lots of great people on it, some of which I've had the pleasure of meeting in person - so it is a site worth supporting for sure.

A big thank you to whoever did that. I'd like to know who it came from if possible. If not, I'll just appreciate it and try to repay it to someone else when money is better.

* for the inevitable question: I don't have home internet, but can occasionally sign on via work or sitting somewhere with wifi
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats CH!

Best wishes for getting firmly planted once more.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#2]
So now you can do your own archive searches?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So now you can do your own archive searches?

Haha, exactly - that is a GREAT benefit to have! I really missed that membership

Quoted:
Congrats CH!

Best wishes for getting firmly planted once more.

Thanks sir!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top