Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2018 4:21:41 PM EDT
Recently got an awesome lantern- the Coleman Northern Nova, that and I have a buddy heater. I'm planning on converting my duel fuel coleman stove to propane as well. Altogether I'm wondering what people's go to is for a propane distribution tree. I want to buy once and not have to screw around with it.
Looks like a number of companies make them:
Coleman
Texsport
Stansport
Buddy Heater
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a Century brand propane tree; had it for years now and it still works fine.  I think I may have gotten it from Sportsman's Warehouse, maybe?  I like that it clamps to the tank handle and I've used it on my 11# and 20# tanks.  A couple of the folks I used to camp with had Coleman models and I don't recall any issues with them either.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 1:08:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input. I'm tired of crappy YouTube videos of people reviewing stuff they just bought.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I only wish you could buy extra pole sections so it would be a little taller.  When I use it, I usually end up putting the tank on the picnic table bench in order to get the light up above the cooking area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top