Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 11:13:11 AM EDT
Has anyone ever thought of doing a Community of like minded peeps to swap and barter "preps"?

I realize OpSec and all but I find I have alot of misc. stuff that isnt worth posting on the EE but someone might need/want, sometimes its small stuff and sometimes bigger.

I always thought it would be neat to do a big SF eastern campout where we did do a  swap meet type deal.

Just curious.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Has anyone ever thought of doing a Community of like minded peeps to swap and barter "preps"?

I realize OpSec and all but I find I have alot of misc. stuff that isnt worth posting on the EE but someone might need/want, sometimes its small stuff and sometimes bigger.

I always thought it would be neat to do a big SF eastern campout where we did do a  swap meet type deal.

Just curious.

In our AO, we communicate via a text message (normally with a picture) the item or items one wishes to sell. Then again we have an extensive network of like minded people we can reach (like minded to different degrees). Right now it is in full swing of everything EBR and ammo related.

IDK for those outside the network?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#2]
not sure what happen here?????

double tap on an edit
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#3]

The Gun club I used to belong to does one once a year. Stuff like reloading gear odds and ends,misc gun parts, project guns and hunting stuff is usually what covers the tables....pretty much like someone raided my basement and garage and spread it all out amongst a few tables.

I guess you could say kind of like a gun show on a miniature scale, with whatever else you think you have a chance in dumping on someone else mixed in.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#4]
A gun show is probably your best bet.
I've sold preps there before.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top