Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 6:08:00 AM EDT
My friends and I recently returned from an annual pheasant hunt to Gregory, South Dakota.  As always, we had a great time with a fantastic outfitter.  I had one picture of an actual kill that I thought was pretty cool.  You can see the bird just off the barrel and the ejected shell flying out the other side.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:26:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Very cool!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:32:07 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a great pic.  This is a great state for those who love the outdoors!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I  love South Dakota. Gregory is about 2.5hrs from me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess I should have posted the pictures in the photo thread but I thought my brief report on SD pheasant hunting was worth a thread of its own.  I had one more shot from last years hunt that was pretty cool.  Here's a bird in flight just as he got hit and started a nose-dive for terra firma

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
As an Arizonan it is so weird seeing people actually wearing hunter orange.  Looks like a hell of a great time though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top