Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 5:09:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 5:10:29 PM EST by SilentType]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/newsnight/markurban/2009/06/pakistans_loose_nukes.html

Pakistan has "loose nukes."

North Korea will soon have nuclear tipped ICBMs.

Iran is going nuclear.

Syria is trying to go nuclear.

Obama's got them reading Miranda Rights to terrorists captured in Afghanistan.

Borders...yeah, they're still wide open.

Ports...yeah, they're still wide open.

Obama is slashing missile defense programs.

Anybody else building their fallout shelter? I think we've got three to five years tops.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:16:39 PM EST
ha ha miranda rights are not legal here anymore
NK can build an ICBM but I doubt they can hit within 60 mile of where they aim, so even us
suburban people are in danger.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:50:40 PM EST
Great, and I live twenty minutes away from the number ten target city on the USSR's hit list for nuclear attacks.

1) Major city.

2) MAJOR landmark.

3) Lots of military bases.

Yeeeeeaaaaah. Need NBC gear in that bugout kit, methinks.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:03:38 PM EST
I mean why is it again we don't have Civil Defense anymore?

Why don't we have public shelters anymore?

Why don't we teach school children anymore what to do in the event of a nuclear blast? You know all the liberal idiots I know love to make fun of duck and cover, but that would have saved lives for those outside the blast zone that were still at risk of flying glass and would have prevent many from being blinded or burned. Now, we will experience the MAXIMUM number of deaths and injuries.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:12:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By SilentType:
I mean why is it again we don't have Civil Defense anymore?

Why don't we have public shelters anymore?

Why don't we teach school children anymore what to do in the event of a nuclear blast? You know all the liberal idiots I know love to make fun of duck and cover, but that would have saved lives for those outside the blast zone that were still at risk of flying glass and would have prevent many from being blinded or burned. Now, we will experience the MAXIMUM number of deaths and injuries.

Actually, we still have Civil Defense. Unfortunately, it consists solely of ham radio operators now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:24:55 PM EST
Tuck and roll !!!!!!!!
Top Top