BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2008 1:40:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Good info, thanks.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm to page 58. I'm looking for storage for 30 .50 cal cans. Don't suggest under the beds. Present location. Every time the wife stubs here toe I hear about it.

Fireplace insert. BTDT. 6 cans.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 2:30:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm to page 58. I'm looking for storage for 30 .50 cal cans. Don't suggest under the beds. Present location. Every time the wife stubs here toe I hear about it.

I bought two old army trunks and threw blankets, candles, and photo albums on them and turned them into coffee tables - it's where I keep my spare flux capacitors and thermo nuclear basket weaving devices
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess it depends on from whom your stuff is hiding from. Government types have a new radar like scanner that can see in/through walls and floors.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
OST
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I guess it depends on from whom your stuff is hiding from. Government types have a new radar like scanner that can see in/through walls and floors.

Ya just need more tinfoil!!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for this info!
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 10:29:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are not very common but they were in the late prototype stage 2 or 3 yrs ago.  I remember reading a review in a LE tech mag at work.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 3:22:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are not very common but they were in the late prototype stage 2 or 3 yrs ago.  I remember reading a review in a LE tech mag at work.

Flatfrog, No tin foil needed here! But I think you need to chill and study up on your technology advancements, you are way behind as your silly, taunting statement indicates. Some people just don't get it. The military has it and so do some LE agencies. The military is slated to 'assist' the civilian authorities since they have superior equipment and capabilities. If you doubt this, who cares anyway. Many more will take the info and plan accordingly. Hiding stuff in one's wall is so '19th century'. You need to do better than that and cache properly with the new technology kept in mind. Why is it when someone has not heard of something, they must open their mouth and debunk it blindly. It's either sheer ignorance or paid government disinformation propaganda nutjob talk. (Hi all you  paid government information gathering, data compiling goons!, F.U.) The closer one gets to the truth, the more he is met with resistance. Sadly most don't know what is about to be used against us and why. Some of the stuff will blow your mind and many will have no clue or defense against due to lack of knowledge!! Knowledge will keep you ahead of the ones who make tinfoil remarks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 4:32:39 AM EDT
[#10]
If you want to learn about hiding things, talk to some folks who've done detailed cordon and seach ops overseas.  You will probably be surprised about some of the equipment that is out there- hiding things from this equipment is darn near impossible.  Hiding things where they don't search is about the only way to truly conceal from these type of searches.

Details are not for a public forum, but the lesson is if .mil or .gov is looking, they will find it if its where they look (in your house or on your property).
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

If you have a regular box spring & bed frame there is a lot of space wasted within the box spring if you remove the dust fabric on the bottom. I have a tube type water bed that a built a wooden frame for, By getting rod of the box spring and using 3/4 ply I was able to fit 4 good sized draws under the bed with storage behind those (think captains bed)
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#12]
WTF is the United America Freedom Foundation??? WTF kind of watch list did you just get me put on by clicking on that link?
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If you want to learn about hiding things, talk to some folks who've done detailed cordon and seach ops overseas.  You will probably be surprised about some of the equipment that is out there- hiding things from this equipment is darn near impossible.  Hiding things where they don't search is about the only way to truly conceal from these type of searches.

Details are not for a public forum, but the lesson is if .mil or .gov is looking, they will find it if its where they look (in your house or on your property).

I'd tend to agree. Even if they didn't have souped up studfinders, they have the BTDT advantage (unless you happen to be the first house), and I'm pretty sure that the contents of that book are included in the training manuals. You'd be hard pressed to show them anything they haven't seen.

That said, lots of neat ideas to keep stuff out of sight and out of the hands of burglars and people who don't search houses for a living.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#14]
taggity
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#15]
height=8
Quoted:
WTF is the United America Freedom Foundation??? WTF kind of watch list did you just get me put on by clicking on that link? heF***
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Hunh WTF?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:56:24 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
taggity
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:15:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF is the United America Freedom Foundation??? WTF kind of watch list did you just get me put on by clicking on that link?

+1

Now I'm just waiting for the knock on my door from the guys in suits.
F***

You're already on at least 2 lists. Probobly lots more than that.

Once you're on them it doesn't matter unless you start doing something illegal or when they start "erasing" people.

The .gov has bigger fish to fry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top