Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 5:53:17 PM EDT
I am looking to purchase pants and a jacket (similar to the M65 field jacket) in multicam. I'm looking for intermediate quality; I'd like them to last a few years of hunting deer and varmint hunting, but I am not looking to drop hundreds on two items of clothing.

What vendors do you all recommend?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Cabelas or BassPro (I see 2 BassPro stores in Iowa), use them to find what you like and if there is one available within driving distance to try on for sizing.  Don't buy there though as you will pay a premium.  Search online after you find what you want/need and have proper sizing and save yourself some money.  My last set of camo pants/jacket I purchased off Ebay and saved roughly $100 over what I would have spent at a retail store.  I highly suggest being able to try on what you are looking for before you buy though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:45:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top