Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 10:09:07 PM EDT
I'm posting this on behalf of Don Martin, Ariizona Wildlife Outfitters.

For those of you that haven't heard, my friend Larry Heathington, the owner of Sheep Limited, who lives in Williams has been missing since Friday, September 11th.

Larry was suppose to meet two clients on Friday in New Mexico to go on a private lands antelope hunt, and when his cousin last spoke to him he was two hours from Secorro.

He hasn't been heard from since Thursday afternoon. Larry was in his gray Ford F-350 Super Duty, towing his Jeep.

A missing person's report has been made with the Holbrook, AZ Police Department as someone close to Larry said they had seen his truck/jeep on Monday in Holbrook.

Please, we are very concerned about this situation and fear for Larry's safety. If you know Larry, you know it is not like him to not show up where and when he is suppose to.

If you know ANYTHING about where Larry is, or have seen his vehicles please contact the Holbrook PD or call me at 928-681-4867.

Thank you, Don Martin Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Larry is on right

here is the picture of his jeep note the custom plates....SHPLTD ARIZONA PLATES

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I think he has been found alive.
Don has a post over on M-M
Good news.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think he has been found alive.
Don has a post over on M-M
Good news.

What happened?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:04:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Said he was knocked out and robbed..that's all that was posted.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:09:49 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=13&t=378372
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top