Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2016 8:25:53 PM EDT
First 2 books were great reads and I really enjoyed them.  Basically a what would you and your family back home do when you're trapped on a business trip hundreds of miles from your family when SHTF. Luckily guy is squared away and had his BOB with him.  Some good recommendations on building out the basics of a bag too.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I loved his first two books. He posted on FB that the Audible version will be up next week. I have a credit saved up for it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the heads up; I've been looking forward to this sequel!
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't it in my Kindle till the 8th ??
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#4]
sometimes ya just wanna slap some of the fellas in the book....  
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:58:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I just finished reading it. I liked the third book better then the second one. My favorite line from the book is "I'm glad to see the apocalypse hasn't gotten in the way of you getting drunk." Lloyd has his priorities and I respect that.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:58:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just finished reading it. I liked the third book better then the second one. My favorite line from the book is "I'm glad to see the apocalypse hasn't gotten in the way of you getting drunk." Lloyd has his priorities and I respect that.

View Quote

Lloyd is a trip.

I agree with your review, I would add the ending of this 3rd book was a bit abrupt/rushed.

Can't wait for number 4.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top